Get your cover copy in front of an acquiring editor AND win a free online class! Writers In The Storm wants to see you PUBLISH YOUR BOOK.
Using computer word count, write a back cover blurb of up to 150 words that you think would entice a reader/editor to purchase your book. All blurbs must be for a completed manuscript.
- Post entries to [email protected].
- In the subject line, print: “Contest Entry.”
- Insert your book Title, author name, contact e-mail address, and your blurb into the message part of your e-mail.
- Submit as many entries as you like.
- Please include a contact e-mail and, if possible, a phone number. The phone numbers are not stored or shared.
For more information, check out the Writers in the Storm blog.