Valentine’s Day, St. Patrick’s Day, Easter, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas — Do you have a story in mind for any of these special days (or others)?
All submissions must be submitted, at minimum, five months before the specific holiday every year. This gives time for the publishing process [prepping, editing, cover art].
· Full manuscript in Arial, 12pt saved as RTF
· Length: 15k Min. – 60K Max.
· Genres: All
· Heat Levels: All
· All stories must have an HEA.
· Can be part of an existing series [pubbed at LSB currently].
· Original story ideas preferred, though previously published works will be considered [by current LSB authors] at our discretion.
Here is a Deadline Schedule for each Holiday/Special Occasion. Submissions must be received no later than…
· For Valentine’s Day – September 15th
· For St. Patrick’s Day – October 5th
· For April Fool’s Day – November 5th
· For Easter – November 5th
· For Cinco de May – December 5th
· For Canada Day – February 5th
· For 4th of July – February 5th
· For Canadian Thanksgiving – May 5th
· For Halloween – May 5th
· For American Thanksgiving – June 5th
· For Christmas/Kwanza – July 5th
Have a story in mind, already written, for any of the above (or any I missed)? Send submissions to Tracey, email@example.com Holiday & Book Title in the Subject line.
I look forward to reading your Holiday stories!
*permission 2 fwd*