The Pirates’ House
20 E Broad St, Savannah, GA 31401
- The book signing begins at 4pm.
- The buffet dinner begins at 4:30pm.
Southern Fried Chicken (Mixed Pieces)
Roast Pork Loin
Mashed Potatoes and Gravy
Macaroni & Cheese
Iced Tea and Freshly Baked Biscuits
AND one wedding cake cupcake to celebrate Mr. Linus Woolworth joining the family!
*EACH PERSON IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR OWN BAR TAB.
- This portion of the event ends at 7pm.
- You guys are free to mingle on your own from 7pm – 8pm.
- You have one hour to reach the starting point for the ghost tour.
- See you there!
Genteel and Bard
127 Abercorn St, Savannah, GA 31401
- Your two-hour walking ghost tour begins at 8pm in the center of Oglethorpe Square, which is at the corner of Abercorn Street and E. State Street in Savannah’s Historic District.
- For your GPS, you may use 127 Abercorn St, Savannah, GA 31401 to locate Oglethorpe Square. If needed, there is a parking deck at 100 E. State Street, adjacent to the square. For another parking option, street parking is free after 8 pm.
- Please arrive 10 to 15 minutes to check-in, and look for your guide wearing a shoulder bag.
FROM THE WEBSITE:
- WHAT: Genteel & Bard’s Famous Savannah Dark History & Ghost Encounter Tour is a historical walking tour that’s too dark for daylight. You’ll experience our highly-curated, classic storytelling performance at its creepiest while hearing tales of Savannah’s dark history and the ghost lore that resulted. You’ll also hear accounts of modern day paranormal encounters. Please note: we can’t guarantee you’ll see a ghost while on our tour – we’ve tried, but they just won’t perform on demand.
- YOUR HOST: At Genteel & Bard we are proud to boast the most talented, well-read, and passionate historians and performers. Each of the guides on our staff has a long resume, as in years, of storytelling performance as well as months of ghost tour training specific to our Genteel & Bard production. No matter your host, you can rest assured you’ll be walking Savannah’s haunted streets with a talented, passionate, and knowledgable storytelling professional. You can read more about our individual guides here.
- WHERE: On our ghost tour you’ll see famously haunted Savannah locations, including the infamous Sorrel-Weed House; Savannah’s Colonial “Hanging Square”; the mysterious Foley House Inn; Colonial Park Cemetery; and more. Please note that none of Savannah’s walking ghost tour companies go inside of these haunted locations as most of them are private residences, working businesses, or museums. The entirety of your tour will take place outside. Lucky for us, the streets of Savannah are just as haunted (some say even more haunted). Savannah is a necropolis – a city built over its dead – so most of the things that go bump in the night around here, often do so outside. Including the zombies – no we’re not kidding.
- DISTANCE / DURATION: Genteel & Bard’s Savannah Dark History & Ghost Encounter Tour is apprx 2 hrs long, and covers about 3/4 of a mile of Savannah’s Historic District.
- TECH: At the start of your tour you’ll be given a small wireless receiver and a set of souvenir earbuds. Your host speaks into a wireless microphone throughout your tour experience, allowing you to easily hear your guide from up to 100 feet away.
- The tour ends at 10pm.
Drive Safely! Thanks for coming!